TGIF

It's 07-07-07 tmrw, and I read in the newspapers that 777 couples are getting registered. Cool. I shall get married on ..12-12-12 ..hahaha!
I came home and fell asleep flat in like 3 seconds. Well, after piano and bathing of course (duh, I'm not like Chingzx who dislikes bathing and who can sleep on her bed in her stinky uniform after a long day in school, euw). Being a good econs student (hah), I was attempting to do the data response question Dr Fang gave us for homework, but somehow after reading barely two lines I ..dozed off ..and woke up three hours later. I hate falling asleep wearing my contacts, cos they get all sticky and dry and like suction to your eyeball when you wake up. Gross.
On top of that, I had a ..dream. Tikko tikko tikko tikko tikko tikko tikko tikko tikko tikko. Shut up, Huijia. Hahaha shit
Anyway, I got U for Chem. Big surprise. Remedials on Mondays for me, yippee? I'm gonna dislike Sundays even more now.
..I wish I didn't have to hide it from you, I wish you could accept it and we could all be open about everything. No more lying and suspicion, all sharing. Sometimes, I look around my situation and can't help but ask, "Why?", then I regret my naive optimism about telling you in the first place. Yes, it's all a matter of time and for you to learn to let go a bit and trust, and also for me to assure you. But how long will it take? It's been five months since, ..another two years down the road? Aha.
On a happier note, the weekends are here!

3 Comments:
hey, i love you girl! please do take care of yourself alright? and hang in there. i am thinking of yoo <33
cherie
WAH THANKS FOR RUINING MY CLEAN REPUTATION AH HUSBAND! hahaha. hope to see you again soon sigh. <3 chingxz
Haha! CLEAN REPUTATION WAS THAT LIKE A PUN. HAHAHA
Post a Comment
<< Home